I was nominated for this award by dishdessert. Beacoup Khadija thank you, it is an honor for me.
My readers, please visit his blog. It offers a beautiful healthy cuisine, with a very easy method. This dish is delicious, I assure you …
This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.
- Anybody nominated can nominate up to seven other bloggers.
- Anybody nominated answers three questions.
- The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
1)What changes your blog, in your life?
Since the creation of my blog, I lived many changes in my life:
* Changing lenses
* Cangement of calandar
* Priority Cangemet
* More energy for digital painting.
* Stronger relations with the outside
* New active subject in my family
* Mount the psychic moral.
2)What are the first three global kitchens, in your opinion?
French, Moroccan and Japanese.
3) If you are given a choice to be traveler or tourist then what would you like to be? And Why?
I am a geographer, so I love all kind of travel around the world, some’m the reason and conditions. But if I have the choice, I prefried be tourist with complete freedom.
MY NOMINEES ARE:
My questions to the nominees are:
- What changes your blog, in your life?
- What topics do you look for in other people’s blogs?
- What are the 3 cities you want to visit someday?