I thank Lola Colleen, who nominated me for this award.
I want to say that, the blog of Lola, colleenackerman , is a blog of very beautiful poetry, very charming and very sensual.
Here is a quote:
« You come to me in every breath of the wind
caressing me now and forever,
stirring the wheat
before bringing the rain
that weeps like the tears I shed for you
in the park
where you died. » Lola Colleen
The rules that come with this award are
 Show-off the award on your blog (see it above).
 Thank the super sweet blogger who nominated you (Thank you Steve).
 Answer five super-sweet questions about yourself.
 Nominate your favorite super-sweet bloggers.
Here are the 5 questions Lola sent me to answer:
1. Cookies or cakes?
Cookies, homemade by my wife. with a good tea.
2. The chocolate or vanilla?
dark chocolate, high quality
4. When do you crave sweets the most?
When I play Chess
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be?
I prefer : Raffaello.
- I call for this award KHADIJA professional cook, who has an excellent blog (dishdessert), with varied and delicious dish, and especially his good precise and simple method.
- I call for this award Zoe Ruiz very good writer, who has an excellent blog (historiasfurtivasblog), with beautiful stories and images is a talented