In the political informations of this week, I hear a lot of the name Astana. When I did a search on this city, I was amazed by its exceptional beauty, I present it to you, my friends:
ASTANA is the capital of the Republic of Kazakhstan, since December 10, 1997. Previously known as Akmolinsk (814,435 inhabitants in 2014).
The city was awarded the « Cities for Peace » prize of Unesco in 1999.
Astana is located in the heart of the Kazakh steppe, on the right bank of the Ichim River. It is distinguished by a resolutely avant-garde architecture, which combines skyscrapers, modernist monuments, historic monuments and green spaces.These are the best examples:
* The presidential palace says Ak Orda (= « White House »)
* The monuments of the NATO Korgaushylar square.
* The former Palais des Cheminots, which has since been transformed into a theater of Kazakh opera.
* Administrative and government buildings (sutout, the modern building of the Ministry of Finance).
* The Avenue of the Republic.
* The Museum of Modern Art and opposite the Presidential Museum.
* The National Mosque, the Catholic Church, and the new synagogue.
* The Bayterek, the symbol of the city, is a monument and observation tower.
Ken and Nyetta
* The Khan Shatyr is a huge transparent tent, 150 m high on an elliptical base of 140 000 square meters, It is home to a gigantic leisure complex.
* The modern buildings:
Astana was chosen to organize the International Exhibition 2017 « Expo 2017 » on the theme « Energy of the future »; Between 10-JUN-2017 to 10-SEP-2017.The constructions for this exhibition are architectural masterpieces:
Source of informations: fr.wikipedia.org