Beauty of Art and Images for you
Do you know this place ?
(Reply at the bottom of the article)
In this series, I discover, for my friends, beautiful places very little known. In the whole world.
1) Author: Fanzuga. Source: commons.wikimedia.org
2) Author: Baikalsky. Source: commons.wikimedia.org
3) Author: Fanzuga. Source: commons.wikimedia.org
4) Author: Dmitry Afonin. Source: commons.wikimedia.org
5) Author: Książę der Estken. Source: commons.wikimedia.org
6) Photo user: Kaganer. Source: commons.wikimedia.org
7) Photo user: Ghirlandajo. Source: commons.wikimedia.org
8) Author: Octagon. Source: commons.wikimedia.org
9) Author: W0zny. Source: /commons.wikimedia.org
10) Author: bfatphoto. Source: flickr.com (Some rights reserved)
11) Source: http://maxpixel.freegreatpicture.com
12) Author: EgoshinVladimir. Source: pixabay.com
13) Author: Kolchak1923. Source: ru.wikipedia.org
Irkutsk (Иркутск) is a city in Russia, one of the most populous cities of Eastern Siberia (606 137 in 2013).
Just opposite the city, the Irkut River, from which the city takes its name, flows into the river Angara.
Irkutsk like other Siberian cities has a subarctic climate. The warmest month of the year is July with an average temperature of 18 ° C while the coldest month is January with an average temperature of -19 ° C.
Fondue in the 17th Century, The city flourishes thanks to the export of gold, mammoth ivory and sable to China.
Irkutsk is famous for its strong relationship with Lake Baikal (66 km away).
The city of Irkutsk is nicknamed “the Paris of Siberia” because of its architectural and artistic heritage; Such as cathedrals and statues.
Original map source: maps-of-europe.net
1)Irkutsk. Lower Embankment.
2)Ensemble of the Epiphany Cathedral (Irkutsk Region, Irkutsk, Nizhnyaya Naberezhnaya street, 2, Sukhe-Bator Street)
3)Irkutsk. The merchant’s house of Isaiah Matveyevich Fainberg. 1901. Now the building of the Irkutsk Regional Scientific Library named after Molchanov-Siberian.
4)Irkutsk, Passenger, train, railway, station
5)The Kazan Church (Irkutsk)
6)A fair in Irkutsk, a mid-19th century lithograph.
7)Crossing the Angara in Irkutsk 1886. Painting of the artist Nikolay Dobrovolsky (1837-1900)
8)Lake Baikal in Springtime (Listvyanka; south Irkutsk)
11)Daughter Mother Irkutsk Sculpture
12) Irkutsk, Monument and Architecture
13) Monument Kolchak: Alexander Vasilievich Kolchak (born on November 16, 1874 in St. Petersburg and shot on February 7, 1920 in Irkutsk) is a Russian naval officer, oceanographer and hydrographer, elected Supreme Governor of Russia by anti-Bolshevik forces during the civil war Russian.