Beauty of Art and Images for you
Do you know this place ?
(The answer at the bottom of the article)
In this series, I discover, for my friends, beautiful places very little known. In the whole world.
KILLARNEY – Ireland
Killarney is a town in southwestern Ireland with a population of approximately 12,000.
The town is located in the hollow of a valley bordering the Macgillycuddy’s Reeks on the shores of Killarney Lakes. It is the main entrance to Killarney National Park, which covers much of the center and mountains of County Kerry.
With the National Park, there are beautiful sites and important monuments like Muckross House, Muckross Abbey, Ross Castle, as well as the Kerry Ring.
- Road Streetview – Killarney
- Irish Killarney Landscape National Park
- Nature Reserve Ireland Killarney
- Kerry Ireland Natural Killarney
- Relic Killarney Ross Castle
- Store traffic in downtown Killarney
- Landscape Ireland Killarney
- Park Ireland Muckross House
- Kerry Water Killarney Nature
- Killarney Ireland Kerry County Kerry Architecture
- Manor House Killarney
Photos source: maxpixel.freegreatpicture.com