ART AND BEAUTY IMAGES FOR YOU
Do you know this place ?
The answer at the bottom of the article
1) Author: E.coli. Source: fr.m.wikipedia.org
2) Author: Juloml. Source: commons.wikimedia.org
3) Author: marijana1. Source: pixabay.com
4) Author: Beyond silence . Source: commons.wikimedia.org
5) Author: Marco Verch Professional Photographer and Speaker. Source: flickr.com
6) Author: Le Bistronome. Source: flickr.com
7) Author: Roberta F. . Source: commons.wikimedia.org
8) Author: Ali Eminov. Source: flickr.com
9) Author: Le Bistronome. Source: flickr.com
10) Author: Marco Verch Professional Photographer and Speaker. Source: flickr.com
SPLIT – Croatia
Split (167,121 inhabitants in 2011) is a city of Croatia, located in central Dalmatia, on the eastern coast of the Adriatic Sea, on the peninsula of Marjan.
For seventeen centuries, the Roman emperor Diocletian had chosen this site to build a palace around which the city of Split has been transformed.
the beauty of the city Split lies in its location between the big green hill of Marjan and the Adriatic coast (with the harbor, the beach of Bene and Marjan forest park).
Title photo: City of Split panorama (Author: Zoran Knez . Source: commons.wikimedia.org)
Photo 1: Split: An aerial view on city harbor, Diocletian’s Palace and part of city core (from North)
Photo 2: Centre of Split, view from sea
Photo 3: Croatia Hrvatska Split City
Photo 4: Street in Split
Photo 5: Daily market in Split
Photo 6: Split
Photo 7: Split, Splitska riva
Photo 9: Split