Art and beauty Images, for you
The magnificent journey of a train:
Jacobite Steam Train
Author :Bloodworx. Source : commons.wikimedia
The Jacobite Steam Train in Scotland is one of the oldest steam trains in the world, it runs in summer between the cities of Fort William and Mallaig in Scotland, for about 70 km, in about 5 hours and 15 minutes.
This railway line which crosses the Scottish moor became especially famous since it was used for the passage of the Hogwarts Express in the films of the Harry Potter saga.
Considered one of the most beautiful train routes in the world, the West Highland Line crosses the iconic Glenfinnan Viaduct and offers breathtaking views of sites such as Loch Shiel, Loch Eilt, Ben Nevis and beautiful beaches of Highlands.
1) Fort William: With 10,000 inhabitants, it is located in the beginning of the Glen Nevis valley, it is known to be the starting point for Ben Nevis, the highest peak in the United Kingdom.
Author: David Dixon . Source : geograph.org.uk
Author : rasaints . Source : commons.wikimedia
Ben Nevis Scotland
2) Banavie : Village and station
Author: Peter Moore . Source : commons.wikimedia
3) Corpach: a natural port and large village.
Author: Anne Burgess . Source : geograph.org.uk
Loch Eil and Corpach
4) Fassfern :
Author: Colin Park . Source : geograph.org.uk
5) Kinlocheil :
Author: Mary and Angus Hogg . Source : geograph.org.uk
Author : Nono vlf . Source : fr.m.wikipedia
7) Lochailort :
Author: Rosser1954 . Source : commons.wikimedia
Inverailort House frontage, Lochailort
Author: IrenicRhonda . Source : flickr
8) Arisaig : is a small Scottish coastal village
Author: Mick Garratt . Source : geograph.org.uk
9) Morar : is a small village on the west coast of Scotland. It was formed of farms and crofts with the modern village which grew around Morar station during the 20th century.
Author: Greg Willis . Source : commons.wikimedia
10) Mallaig : (800,000 inhabitants) is the main commercial port on the west coast of Scotland. The railway station was completed in 1901. Distance education is well developed in Mallaig.
Author: Bradscorner. Source : commons.wikimedia
Author: Anthony O’Nei. Source : commons.wikimedia
Tarbet Bay and adjacent hills, Loch Nevis
Title photo : Author: IrenicRhonda . Source : flickr
You like the abstract creations of the artist Alozade and you want to encourage it.