My sincere gratitude to my new sweet blog friend Cosmic Explorer for considering/ nominating me for this Blogger Recognition Award
The blog of my friend Cosmic Explorer called the universe unexplored, is a nice blog with very interesting words and beautiful images.
The Rules for The Blogger Recognition Award
For all the nominees for this award, here are the rules, if you choose to accept (Please do):
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to them
So here is my story on how everything got launched into the universe of my blog:
* Initially, I decided to create a blog that will be an exhibition of my work in digital painting.
* Next, I added to my readers, definitions and guidance on this technique of computerized paint.
* Because blog visitors come from five continents, I put personal photos, my country.
* The encouragement I received from my dear friends, I have to give other information about art and beauty in life and in the scriptures.
* Sometimes I find myself excited by a subject far from the art, I post an article subtitled “offside”.
* Now the blog -for me – becomes a social, cultural, humanist, and creative.
A word of advice to the new bloggers:
When you work on your blog, like what you do, be proud of your writings, be yourself, without linguistic makeup and mail for the people of all countries, and for those who will come.
I nominate these wonderful blogs:
These are just very few of my dear blog friends, yet so many are there to be nominated. Due to my time constraints i am limiting the list here.