The Sunshine Blogger Award
I want to thank the blog that nominated me for “The Sunshine Blogger Award”: “Valerie Cullers Blog.”
Valerie is a charming woman (from Idaho-USA), writer, speaker, bibliophile and a voracious reader. Valerie is the author, who wants to be a peacemaker in the middle of a crazy world, full of bloody clashes and social exploitation.
I invite you – my friends – to visit Valerie’s blog, you will like it.
Answer to Valerie’s questions:
l. Museum or Movie? “L’istruttoria è chiusa: dimentichi“, 1970, Scenario and realization: Damiano Damiani
2. Favorite Author and why? Gaston Bachelard, 1884-1962, Great writer-philosopher, who has largely dealt with the epistemological obstacles that prevent humans from thinking correctly. It has – also – forced the relationship between literature and science. He is a “literary doctor” who treats the functioning of the human mind.
3. Favorite Music Group? The Rolling stones
4. Favorite Book? “For Whom the Bell Tolls”, 1940, Ernest Hemingway
5. Do you write because you want to or because you have to? I want to shout
6. Why did you start blogging ? to escape the cultural and social isolation, to be globalist, to give the pleasure of art and beauty, to leave traces of my life on earth ….
7. If you could live at any other time in history, when would it be and why ? I prefer to live the artistic renaissance of the 16th century. But I dream more about living the year 250000001 (halfway of humanity before the end of life on our planet)
8. What is your favorite place to visit ? PARIS (France)
9. Favorite Quote ? “I think so I am”, Descartes
10. Library or Sports Arena ? Library of Congress, Washington, USA
11. What famous person do you admire most and why ? Bill Gates, I respect him a lot (NOT FOR HIS FORTUNE), because he is one of the biggest donors against poverty in the world, without playing the wrong political game, and without much noise or media advertising.
He is a man of science, a man of responsibility, a faithful man, a romantic man and a humanist.
For those who choose to accept the Sunshine Blogger Award, you must answer the eleven questions and name eleven blogs that bring Sunshine into the lives of others.
1. your favorite breakfast?
2. Favorite author and why?
3. Favorite painter?
4. Favorite movie?
5. Favorite quote?
6. more interesting concept in your life?
7. Why did you start blogging?
8. If you could live at another time in history, when would it be and why?
9. What is your favorite place to visit?
10. best quality in your partner’s personality?
11. Which famous person do you admire most and why?
Thank you all